The web-based system
MEDOX.nl (the partner organization that maintains the web-based system and operates the help desk) is committed to privacy and security. They continuous undergo auditing in privacy and security by an external company (Van der Voort Projects). MEDOX.nl does not only protect its applications with the best security technologies (hosting in certified data centers, SSL certificates, authorization management, and encrypted data storage and logging), but its work processes as well:
- Distinction between “responsible person” and “editor” is included in the ASP agreement SetQ.nl as well as in the work processes (no changes without written agreement from the customer, etc.)
- Continuous privacy-audit for WBP-compliance
- Privacy & confidentiality agreements with employees of MEDOX.nl
Our privacy statement
- We ensure that personal data is not unnecessarily or undesirably available.
- We consider securing the stored personal data as our top priority
- We continuously test and challenge our security and privacy measures
- We support the users of our systems as much as possible and encourage them to handle personal data in the right way, in order to optimally secure the confidentiality of the processed data.
- We only carry out assignments from data controllers that are legally permitted to do so
- We are always transparent in our way of working and the functionality of our software
- We never use personal data for purposes other than the explicit needs and instructions of the data controller
Information for data subjects
Do you, as a data subject, have questions about the way your personal data is processed? Or do you have a complaint or comment about a user of our software that processes your data? We are available to answer your questions and support your rights. MEDOX.nl is not the controller of the data and will not modify or deliver your personal data, but we will contact the processor. If you have a court decision that forces us to take action, we will comply with the decision.
Data subjects are invited to contact MEDOX.nl via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +31 73 6159950.
Data protection officer
MEDOX.nl appointed an external Data Protection Officer (DPO). The officer supervises the application of and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Data Protection Officer of MEDOX.nl can be informed and consulted by e-mail, email@example.com.
Research at the Professional Performance group
The Professional Performance research group is responsible for the proper handling of the study data. An application for the whole SETQ-system has been reviewed by the AMC Medical Ethics committee. Official ethics review was not deemed necessary. Specifically, we set ourselves to the following objectives: